Microsoft 365 - Bypass Junk
This support article is for AntiPhish customers and will cover how to whitelist our simulated phishing email servers in your Office 365 environment.
It will stop our phishing emails from going to junk folders.
- In your mail server portal click on ‘Admin’.
- Under ‘Admin Center’ heading in the left menu, select ‘Exchange’.
- You should now be in the Exchange admin center. Under the left hand menu select ‘Mail Flow’.
- Click the ‘➕’ symbol and then select ‘Bypass Spam Filtering…’
- Name the rule something like ‘AntiPhish Junk Filtering by IP’.
- Add our phishing server IP address in the ‘Specify IP address ranges’ modal insert 126.96.36.199, click ‘OK’.
- Next is the ‘Do the following…’ dropdown, select ‘Modify the message properties…’ and then ‘Set a message header’.
- Enter text for the message header, type or copy this exactly ‘X-Forefront-Antispam-Report’, click ‘OK’.
- You will need to set a message header value, type ‘SFV:SKI;CAT:NONE;’ in the text field. Click ‘OK’.
- Ensure the priority is one higher than the previous rule. Click ‘Save’.
After this stage has been completed, ask your account manager for a test to be sent using our chat service found here.
Was this article helpful?